Get An Instant Free Shipping Quote

Our License number: FMC-OTI No. 019710N
Request Now!

Shipper's Export Declaration

If the value of your shipment exceeds $2500 USD, you are required to file a Shipper's Export Declaration.

You can file yourself at or we can file it for you for a $35 filing fee. If you choose for us to do the filing, please fill out the authorization form below.

All U.S. citizens and businesses will be required to have an EIN number. Individuals with non-U.S. passports may use their passport numbers.

How do I get an EIN?

An EIN is available by registering online with the Internal Revenue Service or by calling (800) 829-4933 and following the instructions. Register for an EIN with the Internal Revenue Service

Helpful Links: